Whether you’re looking for new job opportunities and need some motivation, or you’re currently feeling stagnant in your career and want a little boost, affirmations for career can really help with growth and overall success.
They work by giving you the confidence and self-belief to go after what you want and what you now realise you’re fully capable of achieving.
They help us reach us goals – both career and personal – and find success.
How can affirmations help our career?
Repeating positive affirmations helps rewire the way we think and replace all that negative self-talk that comes so easily to most of us.
By repeating self-affirming statements that hype us up and instil our faith in ourselves, we can improve:
- Chances of success
- Personal growth
Studies even show that positive affirmations activate the part of our brain responsible for feeling rewarded.
In the context of your career, affirmations can help give you the confidence to go for a new position or encourage you to finally try out that new career you’ve always wanted to pursue.
Alternatively, affirmations for work can motivate you to push harder in the job you already have.
Affirmations for career growth and success
Whether you want a boost in your current career or a little extra confidence in your current one, feel free to choose one of the affirmations from the list below.
I recommend on choosing one so that you don’t become overwhelmed and can really give the affirmation your full focus.
You can either repeat it out loud, in your head, in your journal, or all of the above.
When you repeat it, concentrate on really feeling the positive affirmation. Know it to be true and harness that feeling to bring forward with you.
- I am worthy of success
- I achieve anything I put my mind to
- I am amazing at [career-related skill]
- I am a huge asset to [career]
- I am admired for my [career-related skill]
- Success comes to me easily
- I choose to look at my mistakes as lessons
- Mistakes help me grow
- I believe in myself and my skills
- Growth is easy for me
- I’ve got this
- I smash my goals easily
- My colleagues realise my value
- I thrive under pressure
- I am calm and collected – even in stressful situations
- I am grateful for this career
- Creative ideas flow to me naturally
- My work ethic is unmatched
- I am worthy of abundance
- My colleagues love working with me
- Collaboration feels natural to me
- Others can’t wait to work with me
- I bring infinite value to [career]
- New challenges excite me
- I’m starting this new career at exactly the right time
- I follow my own path and it leads me to success
- I know my value
- A healthy work-life balance comes easily to me
- I understand that rest and relaxation is crucial to success
- I am full of energy and passion for my new career
- I am constantly motivated to excel
- I am in control of my own career path
- My time is my own
- I am ready to take action towards the next stage in my career/my new career
- Asking for help when I need it is one of my strengths
- I attract new career opportunities towards me
- I am in the perfect job for me
- I am excited to learn and grow in my career
- I am grateful for the lessons I’ve learned in my current/previous career
- I am a money magnet
- I am excited to create my dream career
- The steps I need to take towards my dream career are clear and laid out in front of me
- I have no problem asking for what I’m worth
- I deserve happiness in my career
- I choose not to compare myself to others
- Knowing what areas I have to improve on makes me powerful
- I deserve patience
- Making mistakes makes me human; they keep me learning
- I attract new, amazing job offers with ease
- I love challenges
- New clients are excited to get in contact with me
- I trust that everything will work out well for me
- I respect others for all the hard work they do
- I am grateful for financial abundance
- I give myself permission to put myself first
- Those around me are in awe of my work ethic
- Fitting in self-care around work is easy for me
- My clients love the work I produce for them
- I am my own boss
- I am excellent at setting and enforcing boundaries at work
- Leaving a career that I’m not happy with is easy for me
The best way to stay consistent with affirmations that I’ve found it is by using affirmation cards.
They help inspire you, as well as remember which affirmation you’re focusing on, which helps transform your confidence and discover self-worth.
Check out my affirmation card club for brand new affirmation cards every single week!
A witchy ray of sunshine who loves to help others on their journal journey. I’ve been journaling since childhood and have since gone on to earn a degree in English and a diploma in Shadow Work. I love my plant babies, yoga, and anything spooky. Find out more on my about me page.